Tuesday, February 19, 2013

february favorites...

So, like so many bloggers before me, I'm going to start a monthly favorites post to let you know what products I absolutely love and where you can find them for yourself! Here is the first edition! 


I can not even begin to explain my excitement as I walked into New York & Company recently and saw these glittery beauties. There was a lot of being distracted by shiny objects on this shopping trip, to say the least. The hard part was picking the color. They come in three different pastel colors that are perfect for spring. And seriously, who can resist a great flat? They make my feet smile. 

{two}
Who would have thought these little candies would be so difficult to find? No lie. I seriously looked everywhere for these little gems to decorate the house with (because who really would eat the straight sugar that they are?) Finally, I found them at the Dollar Tree of all places. At least they were a bargain. They look so great in my solar lit mason jar at night!

Candles are a must at my house. I love their ability to make a small space smell so incredible in such a short amount of time. Of course, I am a Yankee Candle junkie at heart and wouldn't dare dream of burning anything else! My awesome brother happened to get me this scent and I can't even begin to tell you how to-die-for it is. You definitely need to pick one up for yourself soon. 

The link above will take you to something similar to the baking cups I bought at TJ Maxx. We all know how hit or miss that store can be, so make sure to check there often in their baking section and you just may find these. Mine came in a twelve pack which was awesome and were only about $4! It was a steal. I love how eco-friendly they are and perfect for Valentine's sweets. 

This new guy is my pride and joy. I did my research and decided that as a beginner in the world of manual photography, the Canon Rebel t3i was exactly what I needed. I have been gaining experience (mostly with newborns and babies) and decided to take the plunge and splurge on a new camera. Now, I did shell out most of my huge tax refund this year, but I think it will be money well spent in the end. The camera is really easy to use and takes beautiful pictures. I highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment