Sunday, February 17, 2013

love is in the air

Well, I've finally given in and decided to start a blog. It seems like everyone these days is trying it, so I figured, why not? One thing for sure is that Pinterest is my absolute favorite place to waste spend time looking for the next great DIY project. Starting a blog in February is killer though, I must say. Valentine's Day is one my all time favorite holidays and I love decorating the house with anything hearts and love related. My first order of business was to get my chalkboards completed. And yes, I have three of them currently. I knew as soon as I saw this one on Little Baby Garvin, I had to try it. Not perfect, but I do love it!


I am in love with the arrows I made. I saw them in an Instagram photo and put my new sewing machine to good use right away. I used some left over felt from another project and collected some sticks from the backyard. It can't get any easier than that, folks!



No Valentine's Day celebration would be complete unless you started your day off with some of these bad boys. Festive is definitely an understatement in this house.  


Well, it's the end of another exciting week and I am looking forward to having tomorrow off. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment